[meteorite-list] Recent significant larger US finds

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

Ann, Bob and others,

Ann, thanx for chiming in and educating me and others on some other
recent "big" finds. I was not forgetting Bob's famous Mars finds...I just was
trying to consider the bigger US finds, but obviously none were more
significant than those two beauties.

I see from Bob's other posts that he continues to pave the way as one of our
true meteorite hunters here on US soil. Way to go Bob, and Allan of course.
By the way I voted for Bob to be on MTV tomorrow night. Everyone should do
the same. Can you imagine, Snoop Dog, M & M, and bolide chasing Bob Verish,
all in the same night...I can't wait. Show-em we meteorite collectors are
cool and not geeks Bob. No pressure, stay calm...

John