[meteorite-list] Best Meteorite hauling rig OT delete

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

Dear List and meteorite friends;
I have just began a new adventure in the meteorite circle of things.
First I was doing all of this sniffing around learning about meteorites,
and becoming educated as a grasshopper meteorite hunter. Then, I got
into other rocks and made money and learned how to sell meteorites and
other rocks. I hung out with the Gods of meteorites and gained favor.
 Then I found a meteorite and good karma has been my companion every since.
I am now using my sales experience to make a living I hope as a
successful car salesperson. If you need a hummer, or a caddy to haul
around all of your meteorites , let me know. Seriously the dealership
sold three hummers last year, and a ton of meteorite hunter deluxe
suburbans. I bet my friends think, what's he smokin'!
Very best,
Dave (Jags and Yukons too) Freeman
In Wyoming
http://www.members.ebay.com/aboutme/mjwy Still selling space and Earth