[meteorite-list] A Sign From Above (Sylacauga Meteorite)

From: Claudia Carroll <carroll4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:37 2004

I may ask around about the radio. I have a few distant relatives in that
area.

What really eats me about that aritcle is that it makes people that live in
Alabama sound like hicks. Not all of us are hicks, though knowing some of
my neighbors I can sometimes see where others get the idea.

James Carroll

Sylacauga,