[meteorite-list] Sedimentary Meteorite?

From: Graham Christensen <voltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:38 2004

Actually that's a REAL meteorite. Dean Bessey's selling it and I've bought
some from him before. He was on this list for a while. DEAN!! You out
there??

Anyways, the first sedimentary meteorite was found by a guy named Mohammed
Yousef along with some mercurian and venusian meteorites. I think he had one
with fossilized coral in it too. What ever happened to him? I always used to
read his posts for a good laugh.

Graham Christensen
voltage_at_telus.net
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter

MSN messenger: majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com