[meteorite-list] ***new Ebay auctions ***

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:38 2004

Dear list

I have listed 23 Ebay auctions ending in 4 days including

- some big individuals of Wadi Mellene ( Wadi Mellene is the name of the
place where it was found in the Sahara according locals.) By my mistake the
photos are not on Ebay but you can see them at
http://www.caillou-noir.com/wadimellenelist.htm

Some slices and end cuts of differents meteorites that I had recovered some
years ago and that I am so far the only provider.
Tioualoualene CV3
Ti Hedjirine EUC
Techouen CO3
Dag 582 H6
Dag 586 H5
HaH 246 LL6 ( this looks really like Bison )
HaH 248 H3.9
Also some small Vaca Muerta MES end cut and slice.

Have a look

Good bids

Michel FRANCO
Meteoritical Society Member