[meteorite-list] Invasion of the Angry Galaxy Meteorites - look this answer hahaha

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:38 2004

Ah, the same person has classifies all you like a
group of idiots, for who want reply to this idiot the
email its gnomar1_at_hotmail.com I have sent just now to
Ebay the email sent to me of this idiot.
regards

Matteo

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites
<mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it> wrote:

> Hello
>
> look this email arrive to me from the lucky winner
> of
> the Galaxy Meteorite from Mars:
>
> Sounds like you are just jealous. It would seem a
> great laboratory scientist
> like you could afford to spend more than $1.25 for a
> meteorite from MARS to
> analyze! I now own a piece of MARS and you don't
> like
> it. You can't tell
> what something is from a picture.
>
> hahahahaha.......oh yessss he have a martian
> meteorite
> never know.....
> regards
>
> Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com