[meteorite-list] Ad/Notification - Expeditions - Auctions

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:38 2004

Dear List Members,

If anybody cares we will be on expeditions all month. The reason we are
posting this is to let members know that we will not be able to respond to
emails for some time. We are leaving tomorrow morning at 4:30 am and will
not be back until December 12th from the first trip. The second expedition
starts on the 14th until we are done. We are trying out some new areas with
new team members in hopes of opening up some fresh frontiers. You will be
pleased to hear a couple of List Members and an ex-NASA scientist are on
board. We will fill you in on the details when we return for those who are
interested.

In the mean time we will continue to run auctions on eBay and will be able
to ship on the 12th and 13th. Also check in once a week because we will
continue our Weekly Rare Material Specials while we are away. There will be
plenty of awesome new material to bid on including a week where everything
starts at less than one dollar so check the link below today and every
Tuesday when new material is posted:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Wishing everybody well,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185