[meteorite-list] meteorite calender 2004

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:39 2004

Steve and list,

The odds are very slim that there will be another "3rd
Millennium Meteorite Calendar" produced. I hold 50%
of the name, and I am not interested in producing another
edition. But that doesn't mean no one else can produce
a "Meteorite Calendar". In fact I know Rob from Fernlea
Meteorites has printed a small run of an exotic 2004 calendar
featuring some of his fine collection, among other 'things'.
He's probably sold out by now though.

If someone does decide to make another meteorite calendar,
make sure you give yourself 2 years before that calendar year,
so you can get a distributor involved. I made that mistake on
the 2003 calendar. 10,000 copies were printed, a few distributors
loved the calendar, but time killed that idea by only 6 months.
I did manage to sell many, and many others were donated to
the boy scouts and a few schools. But half my cash was not recovered.

I will miss having one on my wall next year.
Best regards,

Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com