[meteorite-list] Cutting meteorites / Saw trade ?

From: WAHLPERRY_at_aol.com <WAHLPERRY_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:40 2004

--part1_1a0.1e1b2fff.2d04ef0c_boundary

Hi Met List

 Talking about cutting meteorites / saws. I was able to get a used Lortone 8
IN rock trim saw, vise, belt and splash guard. The saw is older but in good
shape. you will have to get a motor for it and a piece of wood to mount it on. I
would like to trade it for a nice slice of Allende or other meteorite.
Contact me of list.

Sonny

--part1_1a0.1e1b2fff.2d04ef0c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Met List<BR>
<BR>
 Talking about cutting meteorites / saws. I was able to get a used Lortone 8=
 IN rock trim saw, vise, belt and splash guard. The saw is older but in good=
 shape. you will have to get a motor for it and a piece of wood to mount it=20=
on. I would like to trade it for a nice slice of Allende or other meteorite.=
 Contact me of list.<BR>
<BR>
Sonny</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a0.1e1b2fff.2d04ef0c_boundary--