[meteorite-list] Proud Tom is Back!

From: Randy Mils <acculabs_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:41 2004

<P><BR>Matteo......</P>
<P>You are an AZZ amoung men.&nbsp; Be advised that the author of this website apparently puts it up for a short period of time and then takes it down.&nbsp; You have nothing to do with having it removed.&nbsp; I am sure that the free hosting service can not make any more sense of your emails than we can.&nbsp; You are a legend in your own mind.</P>
<P>I will make a prediction that this website will be back with parodys of other list members in the future.&nbsp; I will make another prediction that Matteo will make an AZZ of himself again soon.</P>
<P>Randy<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>