[meteorite-list] Proud Tom is Back!

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:42 2004

Hey List, I have to admit, the proud tom site is getting better! I wish it
would stay up for a while, my daughter is making me a web site and she put a
link to proud Tom, but then she had to take it off, then on, then off, why
can't people just leave things alone?
  To Matteo, it's not just you, the author is having fun with everyone,
don't take it personal, at least he thought of you!
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,
The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168