[meteorite-list] Re: My Top 10 of classic meteorite names

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:42 2004

Fred,=20

lol

Your post it made me Wonder whether we should run a light hearted
'competition for the best sounding fictitious meteorite name!?'

Here are my contributions

  'Upshit creek'
  'Bond 007'
  'South Park Forest'
  'Mill-Hill-Billy'
=20
C'mon I am sure some of you can do better?

Mark F.

---
The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive =
and/or
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it =
is
addressed. If you are not a named recipient, you are on notice of its =
status.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete =
this
message from your system. You must not disclose it to any other person,
copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.