[meteorite-list] HUGE NWA METEORITE EBAY SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

I would like to start by taking this opportunity to
thank steve Shoener for creating a ebay meteorite
discussion group. The worlds biggest ebay hater has
come around and now loves ebay so much that he started
a special discussion group. (Sorry, I couldent
resist).
Anyway, on sunday I got 452 kilos of new NWA
meteorites and have been agressively listing on ebay
ever since. I have over 150 meteorites listed on ebay
right now and I have plans of listing many more for
the rest of the week and through the upcoming weekend.

This link here should show you all of my meteorite
auctions and spare you of having to go through all of
the other uninteresting junk that I sell:
http://tinyurl.com/yion
If this dont work check out my ebay user id AMUNRE
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com