[meteorite-list] Proud Tom is Back!

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Matteo,

You could not be more wrong about anything and everything. You have clearly
shown that there is no limit to human ignorance and no matter what I will
NEVER buy a single thing from you.

You have absolutely no credibility with me or most of this list. Why do you
not just crawl back into what ever rectum you slid out of.

I am personally sick of you...and have permanently added you to my blocked
list.