[meteorite-list] Re: Identity of Proud Tom

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Hey All, Like I said, I think I know who it is. A list member posted this on
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 21:53:48 -0500;

"That is a great theory Tom. Is it all your own work? You should be very
Proud.
Talking of IQ's here is a cool IQ test that everyone can try out.
Re-arrange the following words to make a sentence: AN IS TOM ASS"

On the Proud Tom site the author wrote;

"Proud Tom's Daily Meteorite IQ Challenge

How many different words can you make out of the letters T-O-M?"

I think the two authors are one and the same, but I could be wrong! Am I
wrong J. S. ?

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,