[meteorite-list] The Tucson Show 2004

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Hello All,
Since many of you are bored with the recent enthusiasm over the Proudtom
issue, I'd like to get things moving back in the general direction of
meteorites. So, here it is.

Who is going to attend the up coming Tucson Show? I'm looking forward to
seeing old friends and meeting those of you that I haven't met in person.

I'll be there for all three weekends and probably off and on during the
week as well.

If you walk up to me in Tucson and say, "I'm not Proudtom and I want a
beer", I'll be more than happy to buy you one of your favorite brews. This
is a one time offer, so Jensen Brothers take notice;-)

Best,

John Gwilliam