[meteorite-list] Say What??

From: Ken O'Neill <kenoneill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Hi all,

As has been mentioned before the strange dialect below is due to Matteo
using a software translator to translate his Italian to English. It cannot
handle his colloquialism's.

I would suggest (again as has been mentioned before) that Matteo :

1) upgrade his translator software then test the translations.
2) use plain English to avoid the strange translations of his
colloquialism's.

If Matteo is unable to do the above I would further suggest he stops posting
to the list due to the confusion he causes.

I am not putting Matteo down here, but, he could with a little effort,
implement simple practical steps that would go a long way to stop the
recurring issues not only to his benefit but also to everyone on this list.

Regards

Ken O'Neill
IMCA #9465