[meteorite-list] Re: geological history of desert strewfields

From: Paul <lenticulina1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Svend Buhl asked:

>Since I couldn't find the text online
>and interlending via the local university
>would take up to two weeks I thought Ill
>have a try with the list. Maybe one of
>you has archived MAPS and remembers the
>article. If someone could provide a
>scan this would be very helpful.

I think that the article is:

Schlueter, J., 2002, The Dar al Gani meteorite
field (Libyan Sahara); geological setting,
pairing of meteorites, and recovery density.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science, Vol. 37,
Issue 8, pp.1079-1093. (August 2002)

Then, look at: "ADS Article Service"
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/article_service.html

and go to "Journal Query Page for the Astronomy/Planetary database"
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/journals_service.html

It looks like your article should be among
the scanned pages of MAPs that are available
in thr journals listed below.

Yours,

Paul
Baton Rouge, LA