[meteorite-list] A Blast From Heaven?

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Hi Tracy,

Tks. for your interesting info.
I would like to know more about that island in the Azores (?) being watched
for a possible massive landslide.
If my memory is right, I think that I read (quite sometime ago, some 2 yrs
ago or so), about something similar - but refering to one of the Canary
islands - not the Azores?
Could you please confirm?
Best wishes, regards,

José