[meteorite-list] Permian-Triassic Extinction Not Impact Related

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 2004

Well, can aggree. At least the abstract doesnīt say anything about the
high Ir in the
K/T-boundry. Donīt know the background of these scientists, but it might
be more
from (mare) chemistry than from geology. Just my 2 cents...;-

http://www.icdp-online.de/sites/chicxulub/ICDP-Chix/CHIC-ICDP_KTB-PAGE.html

http://www.icdp-online.de/sites/chicxulub/news/news.html

take care,

pekka s