[meteorite-list] Note on meteorite descriptions

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 2004

this is a SA bullett, not nice photo but flow lines
visible

http://it.geocities.com/meteoriti20002/SIKHOTEALINGR.7.2.JPG

this is another oriented

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/NWAXXXgr.91.6.JPG

a oriented Gao

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/Gaogr.6.5.JPG

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2209729716

> Bid high and bid often.
>

> Jim Strope
> 421 Fourth Street
> Glen Dale, WV 26038
>
> Catch a Falling Star Meteorites
> http://www.catchafallingstar.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com