[meteorite-list] A Blast From Heaven?

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 2004

My mistake -- it was indeed the Canary Islands that have a big loose chunk
that is being monitored for the chance that it might break off. However, in
my defense, the Azores were also mentioned as having the same type of
geology, and possibly being subject to the same problems. My brain
malfunctioned and got islands in the Atlantic confused.

Tracy Latimer