[meteorite-list] honesty and matteo?Can that really be said?

From: nakhladog_at_comcast.net <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 2004

Steve's auction clearly stated the weight was one gram and the photo was 8 grams. I see the possible confusion but the DESCRIPTION was HONEST and not deserving of negative feedback. The fact that Matteo bid big guns before he got his question answered speaks for itself. The usual sour grapes. Matteo, you just made my blocked bidders list for this, I don't need negative feedback for your vendictive satisfaction and Steve you need to photograph the piece for sale in the future.

--
Rob Wesel