[meteorite-list] Re: TIME IS RELATIVE to participation re pledge on wagon ride

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 2004

Dear Bill,
Spending every day of the year (minus a few vacation days, and even then
the emails continue) reading meteorite central posts from all walks of
life, and all parts of the planet, on all subjects, creates a small
mountain of emails (that take time).

 And it isn't just the emails that you see posted. For every 1 I post
to the list for all to read, there is usually 5 that are generated as
private emails to others. So, I would suppose that would be a whole
bunch of emails for some of us. In my case, 5.5 years x 365 days x 1 per
day minimum x 5 private emails equals 10,037.5 emails....now that IS a
long time in email time regardless of how many dog or nerd lives that
 comes to.
So, how long have you been on the list and how many emails have you
sent? I didn't get into how many I have read, which is just about
every one!
Just another thought, being President of the United States, I would
think that four years is a long time, being the lead man on a chain
gang, five years...long-long time, being the only one in fifth grade for
five straight years? Eternity!
Hi to the newbies!
Dave F.