[meteorite-list] Re:Identity of Proud Tom - REMOVE ME FROM LIST

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 2004

=20
the upper section of every email you've even received from the list, and=20
there is a link to unsubscribe.

John Gwilliam

At 05:07 PM 12/11/03 -0500, GT40dawg_at_aol.com wrote:

>Again=E2=80=A6this is my second request to be removed from this list. The=
 first=20
>initial shots were actually entertaining. Now, it=E2=80=99s a pissing=
 contest=20
>across the ocean. A number of people have posted stating how senseless=20
>this debate has become. Still, the debate rages on, and no one will let=20
>it die.
>

>I previously requested removal from this list about a year ago because of=
=20
>the same type of nonsense. Then, it seemed that the list once again=20
>became a forum for meteorite and tektite discussion. Now, it once again=20
>has reverted to a forum for name calling, and childish dribble.
>

>Posts commenting on the Proud Tom website were (at first) fine. It was=20
>the petty arguing that has since followed. Take it to private, off-list=20
>e-mails.
>

>Please remove me from this list, and for the sake of others out there who=
=20
>either: 1) won=E2=80=99t list because of the fear of causing MORE useless=
 posts;=20
>or 2) just don=E2=80=99t =E2=80=9Chave the stones=E2=80=9D (pardon the=
 pun)...just KNOCK IT OFF.

>By the way, any e-mails addressing my comments should be posted to the=20
>list for all to see. While folks are finding new and unique ways to fill=
=20
>e-mail boxes, you might as well begin new non-meteorite debates with the=20
>above comments.
>

>Congrats gentleman, your waste posts have just managed to create another=20
>waste post in response. That=E2=80=99s something to be proud of.
>

>Randy in N.O. signing off=E2=80=A6

Look at the upper section of every email you've even received from the
list, and there is a link to unsubscribe.&nbsp; <br>
John Gwilliam <br>
At 05:07 PM 12/11/03 -0500, GT40dawg_at_aol.com wrote:<br>
=80=A6this
is my second request to be removed from this list.&nbsp; The first
initial shots were actually entertaining.&nbsp; Now, it=E2=80=99s a pissing
contest across the ocean.&nbsp; A number of people have posted stating
how senseless this debate has become.&nbsp; Still, the debate rages on,
and no one will let it die.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I previously requested removal from this list about a year ago because of
the same type of nonsense.&nbsp; Then, it seemed that the list once again
became a forum for meteorite and tektite discussion.&nbsp; Now, it once
again has reverted to a forum for name calling, and childish
dribble.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Posts commenting on the Proud Tom website were (at first) fine.&nbsp; It
was the petty arguing that has since followed.&nbsp; Take it to private,
off-list e-mails.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Please remove me from this list, and for the sake of others out there who
either: 1) won=E2=80=99t list because of the fear of causing MORE useless
posts; or 2) just don=E2=80=99t =E2=80=9Chave the stones=E2=80=9D (pardon=
 the pun)...just
KNOCK IT OFF.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
By the way, any e-mails addressing my comments should be posted to the
list for all to see.&nbsp; While folks are finding new and unique ways to
fill e-mail boxes, you might as well begin new non-meteorite debates with
the above comments. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Congrats gentleman, your waste posts have just managed to create another
waste post in response.&nbsp; That=E2=80=99s something to be proud of.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Randy in N.O. signing off=E2=80=A6 </blockquote><br>