[meteorite-list] I'm happy to report I've never had a single email from this list:Henbury question

From: jim <frozen_starwing_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:45 2004

As soon as I joined I turned the 'disable mail
delivery' option ON......this way I come here and see
subjects which interest me and then read only
those.It's quite nice,you should try it.I dare say I
miss the odd piece of interesting news but the amount
of guff I don't have to read judging by the subject
lines more than makes up for it.

I wonder if someone out there in meteorite land can
shed some light on a query.In Munich I purchased some
lovely little curvy specimens of Henbury that had been
cleaned in some way.The fella who sold them had
limited english and I wasn't able to determine whether
he had just hit them with a wire wheel or cleaned them
with some solution.Can anyone enlighten me on this?I'm
working on a website so hopefully pics to follow soon

thanks in advance

Jim B