[meteorite-list] Re: UFO Buffs Sue

From: Francis Graham <francisgraham_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

Dear List,
   Jim Oberg, the soviet space expert, is also of the
opinion that the Kecksburg impact was a soviet
satellite the US wanted to keep and not return as per
treaty. The meteorite story, Oberg says, was a cover
(it is not listed in any meteorite catalog) and the
UFO flap was an even better cover up that accidentally
came along.
    I saw drawings of the Keckburg object by firemen
who saw it. It looks just like a soviet re-entry
vehicle. The "alien writing" reported was probably
Russian.
    I hope the UFO buffs do get their information. It
may help solve a space mystery.

Francis Graham