[meteorite-list] Dry Lake Grand Tour

From: WAHLPERRY_at_aol.com <WAHLPERRY_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

--part1_135.290e199f.2d0c9fc0_boundary

Hi Adam and List

Nothing beats hiking on a dry lake bed in California or Nevada with 20-30
mile per hour winds in the winter looking for meteorites. Or the summer heat100+
degrees and thinking I must be crazy. But when you do find that first
meteorite it makes you want to do the chicken dance. I hope none of you guys saw me do
the chicken dance.

Sonny

--part1_135.290e199f.2d0c9fc0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Adam and List<BR>
<BR>
Nothing beats hiking on a dry lake bed in California or Nevada with 20-30 mi=
le per hour winds in the winter looking for meteorites. Or the summer heat10=
0+ degrees and thinking I must be crazy. But when you do find that first met=
eorite it makes you want to do the chicken dance. I hope none of you guys sa=
w me do the chicken dance.<BR>
<BR>
Sonny</FONT></HTML>

--part1_135.290e199f.2d0c9fc0_boundary--