[meteorite-list] Yafa fall: prices

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

Dear Mohamed;
I see in the list archives (with a ton of great pictures of terrestrial
rocks) 99% of your former list posts related to "oddities" that have
been found, and never once a bonified/genuine/classified meteorite even
though I believe you noted in the past of specimens being sent for
authentication by professional laboratories. Anything ever come back
classified as a true meteorite? Can't blame us for being suspect....can you?

I am still hunting for my diamond meteorite. A gold one would be ok
too. Even a lunar breccia would work!

Dave FREEMAN (not proud tom)