[meteorite-list] Meteorite Consumption

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

Hello Rob and List, All this talk about meteorite consumption, well I had to
give it a try! But, I found it depressing! Have any of you meteorite
eaters experienced depression afterwards? I can't tell if it is an after
effect or that it is that I just ate my favorite 78g Bensour whole?
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,
The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168