[meteorite-list] Weekly eBayMeteorites Invitation.

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Hello all,

I would like to invite all to take a look at:

to see this week's running eBay meteorite auctions.

I have not had time to review them and delete the
auctions that have ended, as I am currently in
Claremont, CA with my family after the memorial
service for my mother.

I had to delever a eulogy statement and being that I
am in recovery from ADEM, and disabled, it was very
difficult.

But the fact that I am alive now, and able to speak
was a tribute to her prayers, even as she was dying of
cancer, as I myself was on my deathbed in January of
this year.

Steve Schoner/ams