[meteorite-list] ebay listings, steve choner's attempt for a new group

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

--0-958170009-1071424763=:19092

Frederic, Randy and others,
General List Policy # 9 states: If you are posting a URL for a Sale, include 'SALE' in the subject box. This was established by Art Jones. I don't see how discussion on the list can change or modify this to read AD, or the need for AD when SALE works just as well.
My best,
Thomas

meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_free.fr> wrote:
Dear all,

I did not know about the word "AD" to be added in the subject line and will do it from now on, when I indicate to the List that we have new items for sale on our web site.
Sorry for my recent "AD", which wasn't indicated so.
Kind regards.

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491