[meteorite-list] Re:

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Dear All,
This topic was addressed in the past five days to the list.

I see it as a reoccurring problem to those that wish to depart the List

Is the path to follow to unsuscribe a difficult path for the novice to
follow?

Or is it just the directions are sublime?

Or is it a case of unable to find list archives for the past directions.

Or is it because those that depart want us to know they are departing?

Same reoccurring tread should be able to find in the List archives as I
think the answer has been the same to every one of those wanting to depart.

thanks for your help in this reoccuring thread,
Dave Freeman (not dave freeman either)