[meteorite-list] Sale, Custom New Orleans Sets With Bonus

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Hello all-

Just in time for that last minute Christmas indulgence or gift, I have a few
custom mounted New Orleans display sets. Ten micros residing in a highly
graphic riker mount. As you well know, this material is presently locked
tight with the owner, who knows if and when any larger pieces will come
available.

Photos here:
http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/NOcustom.JPG

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/NOcustomclose.JPG

This fall was covered in a recent issue of People Magazine on page 180 and
the article includes an almost full page photo of the main mass held by the
finder and his wife.

The first 5 replies will receive a mint, unread copy of said issue

Price is $65 delivered Priority Mail US and $70 foreign Global Priority and
I will send them all on Thursday to get them to you by Christmas.

Supply is limited so speed is key

The photos are representative but I did my best to keep each one fairly
consistent with the other, all contain 10 micros.

Rob Wesel