[meteorite-list] kudos

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Hello list.I want to give kudos and thanks to the Meteorite Recovery Team
from California.That includes Mr.Bob Verish.I recently won an auction from
him for a "puzzle" NEVADA meteorite which was found by a member of that
great team.It is 380 grams of a complete stone in 14 p[ieces.For a
collecter of NEVADA meteorites, to me this is absolutly unbelieveable.The
main mass is 203 grams alone.But for me the good news is I am going to get
it classified.I am going to send a piece off to get classified.And I was
told that I might have a partial classification before tucson so I will be
able to let you in on the results.Also next weekend I am going to up 2
pieces up for auction on ebay and see how the do.The rest will stay in my
collection.This is great news for me.Again thaks to the meteorite recovery
team for finding this beauty.

                                             steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120