[meteorite-list] Ad 17.5 kg Impact Melt for sale !

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Its the same have buy from a moroccan dealer, I sale
$5/gr. probably its full of this material, type the
all mesosiderites found in this months.
Regards

Matteo

--- Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoriten.com> wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> here I offer a exciting new find from NW-Africa.
> http://www.meteoriten.com/imr.html
> It is an Impact Melt with 17.5 kg and a real museum
> piece! The price for
> this phantastic piece would be $12500 incl. free
> shipping with insured
> package. This is ~ $ 0.71/gm and a sensationally
> reasonable price for a
> rare L-IMR. I have never sold a fresh IMR under $ 18
> / gm. This
> meteorite was classified by A.Greshake (NMB, Humbold
> University Berlin,
> Germany) a few weeks ago and a NWA number would be
> handed out to the
> buyer soon as possible. Please, email me if you want
> more details or
> photos.You can buy high class meteorites from me
> with confidence. I sell
> meteorites around the world for years and have never
> got a negative
> reaction of a buyer.
>
> This offer is valid for 10 days (12/26/03). Please,
> have a little
> patience, I answer all questions and orders as soon
> as possible.
>
> I want to thank all collectors who have been
> interested in the nice H6
> meteorites again. As soon as I have a NWA number, I
> will inform all
> buyers as fast as possible. I wait for the NWA
> numbers for my last
> classifications at the moment. Thank you for your
> patience.
>
> Kind regards,
> Stefan
>
> SR-Meteorite
> I.M.C.A. Member#3368
> Email: ralewsu_at_snafu.de
> Website url: http://www.meteoriten.com/
> Stefan Ralew
> Kunibertstrasse 29
> 12524 Berlin
> Germany

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com