[meteorite-list] Dry Lake Stewnfields??

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Thank you Bob;
I still have a "strewnfield of one" up on my dry lake bed. Did it move,
not since I found it. Did it move before that, don't know, I wasn't
there then. We finally have fulgurites in our part of the desert,
previously only rumored here.
Long and Lat,
Dave Freeman
Wyoming Meteorite Recovery Team Leader
ebay user ID mjwy with auctions running wild!