[meteorite-list] Re: Neuschwanstein<--First Find Photo and SALE

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

Dear Gentlemen;
I hate to rain on your parade but being from Wyoming where the bucking
horse is on our state seal, on a bunch of license plates for a zillion
years of our history, well, that is a pile of equine road apples, not a
pile of meteorites! Reminds me of the Holbrook dilemma, try taste
testing them there carbonaceous varmints! Best laugh of the day,
Dave F.
mjwy _at_ ebay, auctions running on all sorts of stuff including a new
Wyoming fulgurite.