[meteorite-list] They're baaaaack.....

From: Grant L. Elliott <gle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

That is exactly my thought Tracy. Several times in the past, when I have
seen some meteorite hunk being auctioned for some ungodly price by an EBAY
seller of rare books, artwork, pots and pans, widgets, etc., I have wondered
what is his/her expertise/ background in this area and how did they acquire
it? What does this specimen mean to him/her (if it is genuine), or is it
just another widget- whatever to generate income? When I buy meteorite
material, I want the seller to know and love what he/she sells-

Grant Elliott