[meteorite-list] Gold Basin & multiple meteorite finds

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:50 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0056_01C3C4EB.89D2D440

Hello Everyone,

Another interesting note on multiple meteorite find area's is the habit f=
or the multiple finds to be L chondrites. Such as in Gold Basin and the =
Atacama desert, each place has been hunted very well and for a period of =
several years. A rash, and likely untrue, thought might be that H chondr=
ites, weather into L's. I don't so much think that myself....but gives o=
ne something to think about at that next stoplight.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0056_01C3C4EB.89D2D440

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everyone=
,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Another interesting note on multiple meteo=
rite find area's is the habit for the multiple finds to be L chondrites.&=
nbsp; Such as in Gold Basin and the Atacama desert, each place has been h=
unted very well and for a period of&nbsp;several years. &nbsp;A rash, and=
 likely untrue, thought might be that H chondrites, weather into L's.&nbs=
p; I don't so much think that myself....but gives one something to think =
about at that next stoplight.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</=
DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com">www.meteoriteartic=
les.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0056_01C3C4EB.89D2D440--