[meteorite-list] UNSUBSCRIBE. PLEASE

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:01 2004

Dear Art, List, MODERATORS?
Here is another case of too much "junkmail' yet the person chooses to
add more to the pile.

Dear BO,
You, sorry, YOU must unsubscribe your self and just sending us more
"junkmail" to the list isn't the way to do it, the PROPER way to do it,
and you will continue to get our "JUNK MAIL" until you do it correctly.
Please re read the archives and posts from last week to find out how to
leave before you flood us with UNSUBSCRIBE,PLEASE emails that mean
nothing, and worse yet, DO NOTHING EITHER!

sincerely,
Dave Freeman