[meteorite-list] Christmas Day Mars Landing (Beagle 2)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:01 2004

Dear John, List;
I hope they find frozen petrified stromatoites (like the ones listed on
ebay) ;-).

  ....That is if the parachutes work, and the batteries don't freeze.
Hope it lands right side up and the antennae do not break off.
Lets see, that is four of a zillion things that could go wrong.

Still a very long way to go to answer your questions....

Dave F. (wishing)
ebay user ID mjwy