[meteorite-list] Re: [MeteoriteCollectors] STOP IT!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:01 2004

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

--- Dave Harris <entropydave_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Nothing to say to this aggressive idiot.
> except....
> a) I am not complaining about the ads:I am
> complaining about you Matteo and
> your offensive attitude to everyone.
> b) As you can see, a lot of my posting to the
> Metlist had the word "Ad" in
> as agreed by list members.
> c) NO ONE complained at all because none of my
> emails contained nasty,
> malicious, spiteful and racist comments like yours
> do.
>

> Oooops, looks as if I have got myself involved in a
> flame war!!!
>

> Proud Tom... I love you and I want to have your
> babies!!!!
>

> In fact, from now on, I will post EVERYTHING this
> mad Italian sends me... on
> or off list: I shall embarrass him further because
> up until now my
> reputation is untarnished and hopefully will stay so
> despite your malicious
> and vindictive emails. If you can't beat 'em - join
> 'em!
>
> Irascibly yours!!
>
> dave
>

> IMCA #0092 (well, for the moment, anyway!)
>
> ps I do NOT intend to keep this up as there is
> nothing positive here. If
> you wish to hear more then I will post to you but
> actually I do not want to
> keep sending this sort of stuff to the list.
> pps Sorry about this - but Matteo's really gone too
> far now.

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com