Fw: [meteorite-list] Question

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:02 2004

You come to Chicago Matteo. You can learn the Chicago way. Of course i'm most
likely wrong and have misunderstood poor Matteo. Maybe that movie translated
to italian as poorly as he translates his bs to English. My lack of
capitalization of italian is not meant for any other italian but you.

Bill Kieskowski