[meteorite-list] Lunar/Martian controversy

From: Mark Jackson <chaositymeteoritics_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:02 2004

--0-67043161-1071972619=:1080

George & List,

You are right and this is an argument brought forth by my roommate also. What bothers me and those who are pondering these questions is why there is no ratio variability on a regional basis (such as NWA lunars vs. NWA martians, or Antarctic lunars . . . etc.) Certainly the two places are as far apart geographically and environmentally (except that they are both exceedingly dry) as one could want. The "local" ratios are the same; this isn't conclusive but it is significant.

There IS one regional ratio that isn't 50:50 that's just BEGGING to be resolved and I've been working very hard to do just that; the first North American lunars need to be located to offset Mr. Verish's LA's!

Mark Jackson
Chaosity Meteoritics
chaositymeteoritics_at_yahoo.com

--0-67043161-1071972619=:1080

<DIV>George &amp; List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You are right and this is an argument brought forth by my roommate also. What bothers me and those who are pondering these questions is why there is no ratio&nbsp;variability on a regional basis&nbsp;(such as NWA lunars vs. NWA martians, or Antarctic lunars . . . etc.) Certainly the two places are as far apart geographically and environmentally (except that they are both exceedingly&nbsp;dry) as one could want. The "local" ratios are the same; this isn't conclusive but it is significant. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There IS one regional ratio that isn't 50:50 that's just BEGGING to be resolved and I've been working very hard to do just that; the first North American lunars need to be located to offset Mr. Verish's LA's!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#c00000 size=5><EM>Mark Jackson</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=verdana>Chaosity Meteoritics</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#438059 size=3><A href="mailto:chaositymeteoritics_at_yahoo.com">chaositymeteoritics@yahoo.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-67043161-1071972619=:1080--