[meteorite-list] Re: Wha t's in a seasonal song

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:02 2004

--part1_12e.381309ad.2d17cf61_boundary

Hey, if you get all those meteorites, you might just lose your Cielo. A few
bits of exotic stones don't compare with a huge iron hearted Cielo with a
Lunar you'll miss putting your arms around. <so I have a strange sense of humor,
you should read some of your posts:)>

Cielito Lindo
(Mexican Folk Song translated for Meteorite People)

My lovely Cielo

Ay, ay, ay,
sing and don't weep,
because singing
brings happiness,
My lovely Cielo
into our hearts
If one is out hunting
Someone else snags his Cielo
My Lovely Cielo,
his first nest,
if it is occupied,
Cielito lindo, serves them right
The chirps of songsters
That Lunar that you have,
My Lovely Cielo
by your mouth
don't give it to anybody
cielito lindo
that I am touched
The mariachi
Your lovely mouth my dear dark rock
sweet like sugar
sweet like sugar
I'd spend the rest of my life
My Lovely Cielo
drinkin' and drinkin'
from your Campo to mine
My Lovely Cielo
not more than a step
Now that we're alone
My Lovely Cielo
Give me a hug

Ay, ay, ay,
sing and don't weep,
because singing
brings happiness,
my Lovely Cielo
into our hearts

En un mensaje con fecha 12/21/2003 9:52:28 PM Mexico Standard Time,
Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com escribe:

> Asunto: [meteorite-list] Re: Wha t's in a seasonal song
> Fecha: 12/21/2003 9:52:28 PM Mexico Standard Time
> De: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com
> Para: dfreeman_at_fascination.com, j.divelbiss@att.net,
> meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
> Enviado por Internet
>

> Dear Dave...
> On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Parnallee in a
> pear tree. On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me two Turtle
> Rivers, and a Parnallee in a pear tree. On the third day of Christmas my true
> love sent to me three Franceville irons, and a Parnallee in a pear tree. On
> the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me four Billygoat Dongas,
> and a Parnallee in a pear tree. On the fifth day of Christmas my true love
> sent to me five Gold Basins, four Billygoat Dongas, three Franceville irons, two
> Turtle Rivers, and a Parnallee in a pear tree. Six Goose Lakes a laying,
> seven Suwanee Springs a swimming, eight Mainz a milking, nine L'Aigles dancing,
> ten Lodrans a leaping, "leven Pultusks piping, twelve Dundrums drumming, and
> a Parnallee in a pear tree.
> This is my meteorite Christmas song, just don't ask me to sing it.
> Cheers, Fred Hall/Meteorhall

--part1_12e.381309ad.2d17cf61_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey, if you get all those meteorite=
s, you might just lose your Cielo.&nbsp; A few bits of exotic stones don't c=
ompare with a huge iron hearted Cielo with a Lunar you'll miss putting your=20=
arms around.&nbsp; &lt;so I have a strange sense of humor, you should read s=
ome of your posts:)&gt;<BR>
<BR>
Cielito Lindo<BR>
(Mexican Folk Song translated for Meteorite People)<BR>
<BR>
My lovely Cielo<BR>
<BR>
Ay, ay, ay,<BR>
sing and don't weep,<BR>
because singing<BR>
brings happiness,<BR>
My lovely Cielo<BR>
into our hearts<BR>
If one is out hunting<BR>
Someone else snags his Cielo<BR>
My Lovely Cielo,<BR>
his first nest,<BR>
if it is occupied,<BR>
Cielito lindo, serves them right<BR>
The chirps of songsters<BR>
That Lunar that you have,<BR>
My Lovely Cielo<BR>
by your mouth<BR>
don't give it to anybody<BR>
cielito lindo<BR>
that I am touched<BR>
The mariachi<BR>
Your lovely mouth my dear dark rock<BR>
sweet like sugar<BR>
sweet like sugar<BR>
I'd spend the rest of my life<BR>
My Lovely Cielo<BR>
drinkin' and drinkin'<BR>
from your Campo to mine<BR>
My Lovely Cielo<BR>
not more than a step<BR>
Now that we're alone<BR>
My Lovely Cielo<BR>
Give me a hug<BR>
<BR>
Ay, ay, ay,<BR>
sing and don't weep,<BR>
because singing<BR>
brings happiness,<BR>
my Lovely Cielo<BR>
into our hearts<BR>
<BR>
En un mensaje con fecha 12/21/2003 9:52:28 PM Mexico Standard Time, Fredmete=
orhall_at_aol.com escribe:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Asunto: <B>[meteorite-list] Re:=
 Wha t's in a seasonal song </B><BR>