[meteorite-list] TRY THIS !!!!!!

From: Mark Jackson <chaositymeteoritics_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:03 2004

--0-1030247420-1072238773=:47619

Mark & List:

No need to look into mirrors with a telescope to see the past . . . every part of the human experience is based on observation, and reaction to, past events. There really is no such thing as the "present"; the present is really a relativity concept that occurs at the interface in our brain where we interpret what we observe. Everything we observe, even on the most local scale, has already happened or is a snapshot of the past. While, thankfully, we are unable to process units of time down to the point where we realize it, the truth is, we are pure reaction engines.

I always get a kick out of the new observations that always come out of astronomers getting looks at galaxies 12 billion light years away and such. My first reaction is always "Better look out behind you then; that thing's likely coming back around to hit you!"

Greetings to all!

Mark Jackson
Chaosity Meteoritics
chaositymeteoritics_at_yahoo.com

--0-1030247420-1072238773=:47619

<DIV>Mark &amp; List:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No need to look into mirrors with a telescope to see the past . . . every part of the human experience is based on observation, and reaction to, past events. There really is no such thing as the "present"; the present is really a relativity concept that occurs at the interface in our brain&nbsp;where we&nbsp;interpret what we observe. Everything&nbsp;we observe, even on the most local scale, has already happened or is a snapshot of the past.&nbsp;While, thankfully, we are unable to&nbsp;process units of time down to the point where we realize it, the truth is, we are pure reaction engines.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I always get a kick out of the new observations that always come out of astronomers getting looks at galaxies 12 billion light years away and such. My first reaction is always "Better look out behind you then; that thing's likely coming back around to hit you!"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Greetings to all!</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#c00000 size=5><EM>Mark Jackson</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=verdana>Chaosity Meteoritics</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#438059 size=3><A href="mailto:chaositymeteoritics_at_yahoo.com">chaositymeteoritics@yahoo.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Photos - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21486/*http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//spsimplenol?.file=ny_ts_splash.html">Get your photo on the big screen in Times Square</a>