[meteorite-list] Thank You so much,and Merry Christmas to all

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:03 2004

Good morning list from cold and snowy chicago.We finally got some snow :(
I want to wish everyone a great MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.I
also want TO thank everyone who bought items from me on ebay.I made a
little extra money during my unemployment months.I was very fortunate this
year to have a meteorite (PARK FOREST),fall in my hometown.And to actually
to have found a meteorite for the first time.WOW!!Call me over enthused,
by I really believe chicago will see another fall close by again, and this
one will be even bigger.Tucson is only 6 weeks away, and I am booked for 4
days.I cannot wait.Again happy holidays to all.I am also in the process of
totally revamping my website (picture wise),so stay tuned.Again this was
really great to have met alot of you, and I am looking forward to meeting
even more of you.You are always welcome in this wonderful city.

                           steve arnold, chicago, USA!!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728