[meteorite-list] To Mike Farmer

From: Mark Jackson <chaositymeteoritics_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:03 2004

--0-1803670569-1072317715=:34117

Mike,

I want to take a moment (I think we all do) and wish you and your wife as much comfort and peace as possible for Christmas. We struggle to put ourselves in your shoes to know your feelings and find we cannot; so instead we offer you our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all you've done to expand this endeavor we all share.

Peace.

Mark

--0-1803670569-1072317715=:34117

<DIV>Mike,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I want to take a moment (I think we all do) and wish you and your wife as much comfort and&nbsp;peace as possible for Christmas.&nbsp;We&nbsp;struggle to put ourselves in your shoes&nbsp;to know your feelings&nbsp;and find we cannot; so instead we offer you our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all you've done to expand this endeavor we all share.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Peace.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>