[meteorite-list] Proud Tom Christmas

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:03 2004

>From one look at the faces on proud tom's presentation, I knew it was
something from the worldwide face making contest. Of course, the author of
proud tom took extra liscense by distorting faces not officially included in
the actual competition, not to mention clothing but who knows? Those liesure
pants might become more popular than the WOW, Galaxy meteorite which I might
add, I have one proudly framed and displayed on my wall. Who put the Wham in
the whamalangadingdong? Who put the extra chinlength in...sorry, forgot the
spelling.

Safe and Happy Holidays to all!
Bill Kieskowski